Lag Screws are typically used in heavy duty carpentry applications including lumber framing and anchoring equipment to wood such as machinery and large vices.
1/2" | 316 Stainless steel lag bolts are extremely corrosion resistant. They feature a Hex Head and are designed to be driven with a wrench or hex driver.
- Commonly referred to as a lag screw, lag bolt, or coach screws
- Significantly larger than most other screws
- Essentially just a very large wood screw
- Feature the sharp cutting threads of a wood screw
- Commonly used in exterior applications
- Corrosion and rust resistant even in extremely harsh environments
- Top ten Toyota Tundra Brake Pads in 2020-Buying Guide
- Swauger Pediatric Dentistry – Madison
- Powersports in Ohio | Johnny Ks Powersports | Elyria | Niles | Burbank
- How Will Your Business Function When Coronavirus Wipes Out Traditional Childcare?
- Spirituality. Life Advice. Inspiration
- After Sales Service Management Software
- About Shopify Experts
- 7 Penginapan Murah di Jogja 100rb
- Best Jewelry Stores Online 2020
- Product engineering services and manufacturing company