Khawlah (RA) was one of the great poetesses of Makkah who early accepted Islam. She was the daughter of one of the chiefs of Bani Asad tribe, and her family entered Islam in its early days. The name of her father was Tariq Bin Aws, however, Al-Azwar was his nickname. Her brother, Dirar, was also the poet of his tribe, who was well known for his intelligence.
- Vizability Media Group – WHO WE ARE
- Sap Mm Training In Ameerpet
- How To Recover Gmail Password Without Phone Number?
- XcelToken: Bitcoin And Crypto Payments
- Responsive Website Designing | Web Development Services In USA IWEBSERVICES
- Language Translation Services
- RFID Readers – Buy RFID Readers | RFID4USTORE
- Www.mcafee.com/activate | McAfee Activate
- A Beautiful Luxurious 2 & 3BHK Apartments Gaur Siddhartham
- Middle East And Africa Cyber Security Market Is Poised To Reach USD 22.14 Billion By 2022