Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design autocad training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
- Kaca Tempered, Partisi Kaca, Shower Box, Canopi Kaca Di Kota Bandung
- VSK Infrastructures : Building Construction And Infrastructure Development In India
- Phone Se Loan App: Get Loan Information Right From Your Phone
- Facts About Succeed With Web Design And Internet Marketing
- Used Philips Oxygen Concentrator For Rent
- Steel Fabrication Services – Foodline Projects | TFG Group
- Highly Reputed Appliances Repair Company In Vancouver
- Aol Customer Support Toll Free Number 1-800-325-1580
- Social Media Marketing Updates 2020 | Latest Trends | Advertising Platforms
- Understanding Retirement Insurance Plan For A Secure Future