SAI BABA MOVEMENT
The Sai Baba movement is perhaps the most popular modern South Asian religious movement. It owes its origin to Shirdi Sai Baba (d. 1918). Through one of the inheritors of his charisma, Sathya Sai Baba (b. 1926), the movement became a transnational phenomenon in the late twentieth century.
While most of the available literature is a giographical in nature, scholars have studied some aspects of the movement, including the figures of Shirdi Sai Baba, the middle-class constituency, and the movement's pedagogical innovations. In addition, Shirdi Sai Baba has been identified with certain ufi orders in Maharashtra and Karnataka (Shepherd, 1985), the medieval figure of Kabir (Rigopoulos, 1993), and the protean Indian deity, Dattatreya (Rigopoulos, 1998). Rigopoulos points out that the "syncretistic quality of Kabir's life and teachings" seems to have been Sai Baba's model (1993, p. 305).
- How to create your Norton Login Security Account-https://www.comfix1st.com/norton-antivirus-login/
- Best IIT Coaching in Indore
- How To Develop Critical Thinking Skills In Students?
- Best Reiki Master in Pitampura
- transactional analysis courses near me
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
- AdvancedMD EHR vs Amazing Chart EHR
- Business to Business E signature
- Continuous Innovation in Software Development
- What Are The Benefits Of Cable Squat And How Does It Work?