Creative firms, Shops, factories, Smart flats make Clerkenwell a trendy place in north London. It would be picture perfect to run your office or shop if you find a spot. Richard Susskind makes that easy you.We have the right properties at a flexible budget.
Once a key player in London’s printing industry, Clerkenwell is home to an abundance of warehouses and factories. The conversion of these buildings to residential and commercial use commenced in the early 90s with 1-2 Summers Street converted by Manhattan Loft Corporation. Since then, the area has undergone a rapid transformation, with these architecturally interesting buildings and proximity to the City and the West End suiting a variety of occupiers. The area is now highly sought after by design agencies, media companies and creative occupiers.
- Dazzling Signs That Show Your Business Need A New Website
- TRAK Employment Solutions
- Twice as Tall Burna Boy Shirt
- Choose a content writing agency that delivers on time.
- audio editing services | Top voice over agencies
- Organic India, TULSI MASALA CHAI 100g
- What are the Main Challenges of Ecommerce in South Africa?
- Icarus Digital Marketing
- Get Wonderstruck With A Paragliding Tandem Flight In Teide National Park
- Online Cakes, Flowers and Gifts delivery In Indore – Within 3 hrs