What is CRM?
The acronym won’t be alien to you, as you must have heard it before!
And you guessed it right; ‘C’ stands for Customer.
But what CRM is? CRM is an abbreviation for ‘Customer Relationship Management’.
It can be called the company-wide ‘Customer-Centric’ business strategy, which is designed to improve revenues and profitability, reduce costs which will lead to an increase in customer loyalty.
- How Easy Content Management Is For My Ecommerce Store With Builderfly CMS?
- Airport Transfer Shuttle Services In Sydney
- Rent A Car In Lahore | Luxury Cars | Audi A6 | Rent A Car Lahore DHA |
- Korean Translation Chennai
- University Pathways In The USA And UK
- Files Phone Number Extractor Tool
- Vendor Management In India
- Website Design Solutions In Ahmedabad – Swaraa Tech Solutions
- Gluten Free Brownies: Easy To Make Best Gluten-Free Brownies Recipe
- Certificate Attestation Services [Complete Procedure]