Real-time intelligent data to fuel business insights should come to decision makers, rather than them having to approach finance personnel.
Finance is a crucial support function in any organisation. From achieving regulatory compliance to making potentially irreversible decisions that determine future business direction and priorities, financial data must first and foremost be accurate and insightful to shine the light on new growth opportunities and increase customer and client success.
However, an extensive global survey with over 700 senior finance leaders in global cities including US, UK, and Singapore, has revealed that over a third of respondents spend more time collecting data than analysing it, with 59% of large organisations citing “difficulty extracting data from legacy platforms” as a major challenge to achieving their analytical goals.
- What Are The Most Common Ecommerce Mistakes?
- Cross Platform App Development Services
- Chinnar Tea – The Best CTC Tea In South India
- Blockchain Support Logon To Thehelpcrypto.com
- Keyword Research Competitor Analysis
- Tree Removal In Acworth
- Coastal Elites New England Tutoring
- Things To Do Tropical Hawaii
- Gluten-Free Pancake: Easy To Make Best Gluten-Free Pancake Recipe
- Favorite Car Of The Royal Family