The impact of coronavirus has a positive impact and drives eCommerce Business to a great extent. Digital Marketing and Online Retailing are catching up to handle economic stagnation and product shortage caused due to an epidemic outbreak.
As the cases of coronavirus spread, the commercial establishment is experiencing store closure due to the consumer shortage.
Surprisingly, at the same time, some companies have positioned themself well and benefited by effectively shifting themself based on consumer behaviour. Corona Drives eCommerce Business in 2020.
China Case Study:
When the Outbreak happened in China, it advertently created a boon for eCommerce as shoppers stuck at home purchased their goods online.
Sales on many popular eCommerce Portal has jumped multifold to almost 225% during the first two weeks of Feb’20.
Spike in Online Sales:
The sudden epidemic virus outbreak has greatly triggered an unexpected spike in eCommerce sales, across the globe. Items like sanitary, disinfec
- Knowledge Management Solutions Market
- Alkaline Water Ionizer | Hydrogen Products | Alkaviva India
- Cheap Business Class Flights to Kolkata – Indian Eagle
- men t shirt manufacturers tirupur
- IS200TDBSH2ABC in Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange from World of Controls
- The most frequently asked Questions on React Native! (Part-2)
- The Utgarda Trilogy and The Thule Trilogy by Joab Stieglitz
- 2020 Amazon SAA-C02 Dumps Prep & Test Bundle, SAA-C02 Study Guide
- Holistic 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in rishikesh