Abhishake had an established business for a few years and wanted to start something new and challenging. Priyanka came from a business family and being tech savvy she also wanted to do something on her own.
Thus started Navigators Software which focused primarily into simple website designing,multimedia and hosting. Subsequently as part of their growth plans and sensing a huge opportunity in software development they ventured into development and implementation of their own ERP software (which they felt had a huge demand) for the SME sector and started marketing the same in India. It was really challenging and an uphill task as Indian companies were not yet open to implementing such a large software which would automate their systems as well as the pricing was beyond their imagination and budgets. They also realized that very large established global players like SAP and Navision also came into the Indian market and those companies were able to command a better price in the Indian
- Python Training in Madhapur | Python Training Institute
- Souvenir Unik Pulpen Gunting Kuku Custom Promosi
- vintage milk glass mixing bowls sale
- Savarnas Mantra Eyebrow powder
- Why are E-signed contracts becoming more popular?
- Seo Courses in Mumbai
- Économisez 9,99 € sur tous les eBooks Springer Protocols avec les bons d’achat Springer.
- Shimba Hills National Reserve
- Webroot Customer Support Service Number 1-800-325-1580
- Door Hardware Experts in Australia