Global Can Coatings Market is expected to reach USD 2.40 Billion by 2024 from USD 1.89 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 3.5 % .
Can coatings market is mainly driven by food and beverages industry. Can coatings enhances flexibility, adhesion, and resistance. Furthermore offers barrier to prevents corrosion and bacterial attack which in turn will prevent contamination.
Epoxy segment offers strong chemical and moisture resistance hence ruling the can coatings market. Epoxy-based resins provide protective layer separating foods and drinks from the metal. Without epoxies, the metal could be corroded and bacteria may contaminate the cans, harming the safety of their contents, but also their freshness, nutritional properties and organoleptic properties such taste and smell.
- Taj Mahal Day Trip – Day Tour Agra
- RAK Free Zone Company Setup | Company Setup In Freezone
- This Is My Quarantine T Shirt
- SECURE YOUR DIGITAL IDENTITY WITH MCAFEE ANTIVIRUS
- 04 Exceptional Places In Makkah
- Computer Classes In Vadodara
- Web Application Development Company In Texas, USA | Web Development In USA
- Buy Low Price Branded Round Neck T Shirts India
- Website Design And Development Company | AAA Software Solutions
- Consult DevOps Engineers From Archisys To Secure Your Online Business