Gokyo valley trek is the second most popular destination in Everest Region which offers an alternative to the traditional trek to Everest Base Camp. The view in the Gokyo region is incredible. The trekking trail follows the Everest base camp route till Sanasa, next to the tea house place from Kangjuma after leaving Namche Bazar. Then the trail continuously goes through the left side of the Dudh Koshi River to its source, a couple of lakes and Ngozumpa Glacier. Gokyo village (4750m) is a more satisfying destination than Gorak Shep, a proper Sherpa village with a huge herd of Yaks. Gokyo Ri (5360m) is sometimes also called Kala Pattar because it offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Makalu and mesmerizing three sacred lakes (Dudh Pokhari, Tanjung Tso and Longpongma so).
- Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
- Europe Offshore Company Formation
- Embroidery And Logo Digitizing Services USA | RedrawExpress.com
- Mobile Application Company Phoenix
- 5 Reasons To Outsource Fund Administration
- XcelToken: Bitcoin And Crypto Payments
- Scott Carney Photography
- Web Design Agency | Website Design Company Singapore.
- NEBOSH Course In Chennai | Nebosh Igc Course | Nebosh In Chennai
- Outstation Cabs In Pune