Being the ISO/IEC Lead Auditor enables to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. Firstly you need to know what does an ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor certification consists of.
What does an ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor certification provides?
1) You will be informed about the overview of (ISMS) and ISO/IEC 27001
2) Understanding of the Fundamentals of audit principles and concepts and planning and initiating ISO/IEC 27001.
3) You will be trained to Communicate, Review Documents, Interview and sampling techniques of ISO/IEC 27001.
4) Closing and the follow-up of an ISO 27001.
Who can be a ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor?
1) Project Managers.
2) Project Board Members.
3) Senior Responsible Owners.
4) Team Managers.
5) Product Delivery Managers.