Sitrex rake tines are constructed of high quality spring steel to provide long life and improved performance. A stout 7mm diameter wire is used to construct the rake tine. Each tine is bent into a consistent shape, and heat treated to provide the correct flexing characteristics that improve raking speed and action.
Each finger wheel contains forty (40) rake tines. Replacement Sitrex rake tines are conveniently bundled in packs of 40 tines. Tines are easily replaced by unbolting and tine keeper and threading the new tine through the finger wheel flange.
Constructed of superior quality spring steel
Diameter of tine: 7mm
Bundled in packs of 40 tines, priced individually
- 33+ Kids Birthday Party Venues In Rajouri Garden
- Best Kubernetes Training In Bangalore – Techgeest
- The One Funnel Away Challenge Review + Bonus Offer 
- E-way Bill Software |EWay Bill System | Generate E-Way Bills Online
- What Need See When Buy Web Hosting
- Rockin Boxes Global| White-Glove Delivery
- Traditional Dress Of Jammu And Kashmir | Kashmiri Jewellery
- IT Services, Business And Technology Consultation, IT Support & Maintenance
- Servo Stabilizer | Servo Stabilizers | Servomax
- Media Industry Email List | Media And Entertainment Database