The real name of Abu Zar (RA) was Jandab Ibn Jundah Ibn Sakan. Abu Zar was his kunya which is because his eldest son was named Zar. Zar is actually an Arabic word which means fragrance. He was born 568 AD, so he was two years older than Prophet (SAW). As for as Ghaffari has concerned, so he belonged a tribe of Ghaffar. Before the advent of Islam, he was not impressed and unhappy with idolatry.
- Is Barley Gluten-Free? Does Barley Have Gluten Or Not?
- Mobile App Development Company In India
- Stock Market Investors Data Providers, Demat Holders Database
- Sarda Ceramic-Ceramic Tiles Manufacturer In Rajasthan, Gujarat
- 14 Interesting Facts About Bed Sizes You Must Know
- Get Custom Sleeve Boxes Wholesale In Canada
- Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Size | Industry Report 2026
- Party Bus Springfield Co.
- Lake Eyre Scenic Flights From Birdsville With Arid Air
- Olympiad EHF Eduheal Foundation Biggest Interactive School