The real name of Abu Zar (RA) was Jandab Ibn Jundah Ibn Sakan. Abu Zar was his kunya which is because his eldest son was named Zar. Zar is actually an Arabic word which means fragrance. He was born 568 AD, so he was two years older than Prophet (SAW). As for as Ghaffari has concerned, so he belonged a tribe of Ghaffar. Before the advent of Islam, he was not impressed and unhappy with idolatry.
- Data Migration Service | Quickbooks Pro Advisor Support
- Get The Equity Boost Services In Very Economic Price – Investment Visor
- Haccp Certification Singapore
- Norton.com/setup – Norton Setup Key Activation
- Share Market Tips | Stock Tips Indore
- Himalayan Wild Flower Honey- Pure Honey Manufacturers In Delhi
- KNOW HOW TO SOLVE AOL SMTP ERROR 421 4.7.1?
- Argentina MOLYBDENUM Market Forecasts From 2019 To 2025 Published By Leading Research Firm
- Quicken Mac Support Number 1-800-513-4593, Mac Helpline
- Bigfoot Saw Me But No One Believed Him Shirt