You might be wondering what the hidden cost will be?
1) False Positives – The salesperson by seeing the sheer number of prospects in their funnel gets overconfident that they have so many prospects. This leads us to think that we have send so many proposals. This leads us to think that we have done an awesome job. We begin thinking about how hard it is for us to close a few deals from the multiple proposals we have sent. We tend to believe that we can hit our quota and we may end up not prospecting and fill the top of the funnel for hte period..However, we might not even realize sending proposals to unqualified buyers. . The hard reality hits us at the end of the month/quarter when we do not hit our quota because of the false positives.
- Best Criminal Defense Lawyer | Florida Criminal Defense Attorney
- Glass Railings For Stairs
- Best Counsellor In Meerut
- Brochure The New Advertising Collateral | Infogram.com
- Best SEO Services In Glasgow 20v
- Tips Mendapatkan Guest House Di Jogja Dengan Harga Terjangkau
- Food Blog Ideas | BiteSized.ph
- How To Hire The Best SEO Agency Or Company In Delhi NCR, India?
- Best Digital Marketing Agency In Kochi | Impactus Consulting
- Furnished Coworking Spaces And Shared Office Spaces For Rent In Pune At TimeleeSpaces