I am getting a solid red screen with screeching sound saying a web site is trying to do something to my computer and that it's a FIREFOX CRITICAL ERROR and I need to call help desk. The only way I have found to close the window is to open Task Manager and close Firefox. Sometimes after rebooting the page will go away for a period of time but it always comes back. HELP! How do I get rid of this monster? The Windows 10 Virus scanner won't clear it and neither will Malwarebytes malware scanner.
If your web browser is constantly being redirected to sites that display a “Mozilla Firefox Critical ERROR” notification, asking you to call a support number to fix it, then it is possible that you have adware program installed on your computer
- TFG Group Metal Fabrication Team | Steel Fabrication
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Best Shoes For Lower Back Pain; Can You Pic Them On Your Own?
- A Guide To The 3 Types Of Network Marketing Companies
- Baler Machine Price In India
- Gluten-Free Cookies: Easy To Make Best Gluten-Free Cookies Recipe
- Lexmark Printer Support Number
- Rehab Programs For South Asians In Toronto
- Web Development In Mumbai | Web App Development Company
- Finedge Welded Bar | Parason