Setting privacy on Facebook helps you to hide your posts and details from people with whom you don’t want to share your details with. When you share status updates, photos and other things you post, you’ll find an option of audience selector tool there. Go to the tool and select who you want to share your post with. It will remember the audience you selected last time and will use the same audience when you share again unless you change it. You can find this tool in multiple places, like privacy shortcuts and privacy settings.
If you are not able to solve the issue, then take the help of customer support. Customer support number +1-866-235-433.
- Online Accounting, Logo Free Create
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR- BENEFITS, HOW TO USE IT AND ITS EFFECTS
- Packers And Movers Delhi | Get Free Quotes | Compare And Save
- Mortgage Loan For CIBIL Defaulters
- Recruitment Solutions Delivered With Efficiency At Prathigna.com
- Event Management Companies In India | Meeting Management
- Decentralized Exchange Software – ICO App Factory
- Matrimonial Script Open Source Has The Potential To Satisfy Every Person
- Pakistan National Cricket Team
- DevOps Service Providers