Setting privacy on Facebook helps you to hide your posts and details from people with whom you don’t want to share your details with. When you share status updates, photos and other things you post, you’ll find an option of audience selector tool there. Go to the tool and select who you want to share your post with. It will remember the audience you selected last time and will use the same audience when you share again unless you change it. You can find this tool in multiple places, like privacy shortcuts and privacy settings.
If you are not able to solve the issue, then take the help of customer support. Customer support number +1-866-235-433.
- Best App Development Companies In UAE
- CCTV Cameras In Pakistan
- How Much Do You Know About 2D And 3D Animation?
- Real Estate In Nagpur Expanding Like Never Expected Before
- 3pl Logistics Warehouse Operation Management System Software
- Executive Search Firm In Qatar
- Why Is Flutter Mobile Development The Best Option For Startups App Owners?
- Everest Base Camp Trekking/ Everest Base Camp Trek
- How To Find The Best Web Hosting Packages For Your Website
- Well Chlorination Cypress TX