If we said cold, let's start with this information first. The highest temperature recorded in Antarctica to date has been measured on 24 March 2015 and is 17.5 degrees. The coldness falls to -93 degrees, the most falling temperature is recently measured and the new record is -98 degrees.
Where the world's largest desert is a question, say the Sahara desert, not Antarctica. Because desert is a term used for arid places with very little rainfall. For this reason, Antarctica is the largest and coldest desert in the world.
- Customs Clearance Agents | Customs Clearance | Custom Clearance Process
- Ultrasonic Flow Meter | Manas Microsystems Pvt. Ltd.
- About Us JPP Far East S Pte Ltd
- Norton My Account – Norton.com/myaccount
- Samsung Customer Care In Delhi
- JSON Training In Bangalore
- Machine Learning Course In Chennai
- Ammonia Valves Manufacturer, Supplier In Maharashtra
- Serviced Apartments Bangalore | Serviced Apartments In Bangalore
- Funeral Prayer Cards Printing In Queens