The IPL currently implemented major cost-cutting measures which will affect the cash prize that will be won by the IPL 2020 winners.
IPL 2020 champions will receive a different cash prize this year as the board decided to cut the price in half. Instead of the accustomed Rs 20 crore, the champions will only receive Rs 10 crore this year. Meanwhile, runners-up will get Rs 6.25 crore instead of Rs 12.5 crore. Third and fourth-placed teams, on the other hand, will receive Rs 4.375 crore each.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation & Repair In Bethel Island
- About Jainson Lab India
- Premium Website Design Services To Small Businesses
- PSL 2020 Match 8 MS Vs PSZ Dream11 Team Today
- BIM Structural 3D Modeling
- Flameproof Vaccum Control Panel
- Bespoke Suits | Best Tailors In Dubai
- Best Linkedin Lead Generation Services In Glasgow 2019
- Lawton Roofing Ventures – Roofing Service (580-308-3698)
- Batch Excel To ODS Converter, How To Convert Excel To ODS File,