Don’t be mistaken by the term surely. It doesn’t have any connection with wheat whatsoever! It’s actually a seed and not a grain like wheat. Roasted buckwheat groats or kasha as you might know, therefore, are also free of gluten content.
Buckwheat – A Seed Or Grain?
Buckwheat and wheat, in fact, come from different botanical families. Buckwheat seeds are technically the fruit of a plant called Fagopyrum esculentum, while wheat berries are ripe seeds from plants in genus Triticum.
Buckwheat is grown for its seeds. And although it is definitely not a grain, it is sometimes referred to as a “pseudocereal.” To process it into food, buckwheat seeds must first be removed. The residual content, namely groats is grinded into flour for consumption.
- Official Post Malone Runaway Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Vehicle Tracking System In Chennai
- Luxurious Apartments With Rise Forest Floors In Your Budget
- Steps To Pair A Set Of Bluetooth Speakers With Your Fire HD Tablet
- Top Technology Lists – Technology Site Count- B2B Technology Lists
- Artificial Intelligence Companies In Toronto
- Luxury Homestay In Chikmagalur
- Digital Marketing Company In Nagpur
- Best Mobile App Development Company In Dubai
- Sibiloi National Park
- Category: Health