Ketogenic bread aka Keto bread is a healthier option to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It is made with no flour, almost no carbs, no sugar, and gluten. This is low carb, high-fat bread that can be easily replaced with regular grain bread. It resembles normal wheat bread in texture but has about 20 times fewer carbs than regular bread. But it is as soft and fluffy as the regular bread.
Keto Bread Recipe
Here’s an easy recipe of Keto bread to make your life easier.
Ingredients to make keto bread
1. First and foremost, you need a ramekin.
2. Then some olive oil cooking spray or butter. Since the aim is to maintain a healthy diet, you must opt for olive oil spray.
3. One large egg; do take it out from freeze with enough time in hand. It is important for the egg to come in room temperature.
4. 1 tbsp coconut flour
5. 1 tbsp almond flour
6. 1 tbsp melted butter kept in room temperature
7. 1 tbsp almond milk
8. 1/4 tsp baking powder
9. 1/8 tsp salt
- Clothes Design For Men
- Chandigarh To Delhi Taxi Service
- Australia Tour Of South Africa 2020 3rd T20I SA Vs AUS Match Prediction Who Will Win Today
- How To Change Apple Id Email
- Wedding Invitations In London
- Rapid Elearning Solutions | Rapid Authoring Tools
- Montgomery Divorce Attorney
- Best SEO Services In Glasgow 2019
- TAX DEDUCTED AT SOURCE (TDS) BELOW GOODS AND SERVICE TAX
- Plain Tiles Manufacturer | Plain Cement Tiles| Chennai| Thanjavur
- Category: Health