Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design mechanical training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects.
- Mobile Truck Service | 24/7 Tractor Trailer Repair | Expert Truck Trailer Repair
- Anuja Media Works : Full Service Advertising And Digital Marketing Agency In Mumbai
- Mobile Repair Shop In Aberdeen
- Runtime Solutions- Best Digital Services, Digital Marketing Agency
- Funnel Scripts Review & Bonus Offer In 2019
- ISO Certification In UAE – ISO Consultants In Dubai | Ibex Systems
- Norton.com/myaccount – Norton Setup | Norton Product Key
- Residential School In Coimbatore- Nava Bharath National School
- Language Translation Services
- Chevy Dealership In Belle Plaine