Microsoft is adding the new security; stability paid feature in the Windows 10 IoT Core operating system that will automatically stop regular feature updates, amongst the other features.
Microsoft is providing a new service which is available for the customers of its Windows 10 IoT core operating system.
Windows 10 IoT Core Services will approach in the form of paid service which will be an accompaniment for the existing free Windows 10 IoT Core operating system.
Microsoft executive said that Introduced at Computex on June 6, the Windows 10 IoT Core Services is meant for the partners who would like to commercialize a secure IoT device.
Generally, the Windows 10 IoT is the successor to Windows Embedded. Microsoft provides Windows 10 IoT in two essences: Enterprise and Core. Here’s we provide the list of features which are supported in Windows 10 loT edition.
Unlike the Windows 10 IoT Core service, available through the Semi-Annual Channel (SAC) and therefore annually updated twice
- Book Food in Train Online at Jalgaon Jn Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- A Luxurious adorable 2 & 3 BHK Apartments ATS Homekraft Happy Trail
- Best Dental College in UP | College of Dental Sciences
- Web Designing and Development Training Courses in Pune – TIP
- HP Printer Support Number | Dell customer care Number | Epson Printer support phone number
- online tenant verification
- Batterie pour HP PR06, HP PR06 Portable Batterie
- SmartLook Reviews for all Websites and Blog Owners
- Air Arabia Reservations
- Bianry mlm plan and it’s types-MLM software chennai