Northpass, a global technology company providing the leading cloud-based learning platform, announced today the appointment of Colin Day to its Board of Directors. The addition of Day brings the total number of Board members to four, with this being the first independent seat.
Day brings more than 20 years of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology experience to his new Board role at Northpass. Currently, Day serves as the Chairman of iCIMS, which he founded in 2000. Having scaled iCIMS to over 4,000 customers with more than $250MM in recurring revenue, today, iCIMS is the leading SaaS-based enterprise recruiting platform. This growth has been recognized by Inc., which named iCIMS one of America’s fastest-growing private companies for 13 years. The company’s technology supports over 2 million global, licensed users across more than 200 countries.
- Lowest Price Air Cooler in Chennai
- Indian Restaurant in Caulfield North – Moti Mahal Indian Restaurant
- Structured Data Cabling | Structured Wiring Services
- Preply: Best App to Learn Languages with Private Online Tutors
- Web Development Experts, Expert Web Designer, Weblogico
- How N R Doshi & Partners is navigating COVID-19 pandemic
- The Conveyancing Shop: Your Professional Real Estate Conveyancing Solicitors in Sydney
- Samsung LED TV Service Center in Hyderabad | 9581921234
- Samsung TV Service Center in Hyderabad
- Travelling with Bitcoins and binance | Xceltrip