Global Nutraceuticals Market will reach $336.1 billion by the year 2023 from $230.9 billion in 2018 growing at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2018 to 2023.
Get Sample Brochure of the Report @ https://www.researchcosmos.com/request/global-nutraceuticals-market-analysis-with-forecasts-to-2022/574279010
At the regional level, North America dominated the world market for nutraceuticals with a share of more than 39.6% in value. With consumers in North America increasingly aware of health, the demand for nutraceuticals in the region is expected to increase. It is also expected that the regional market will benefit from the constantly increasing demand in Canada and the United States.
Some of the companies operating in the global nutraceuticals market are Royal DSM N.V., Archer Daniels Midland Company, BASF SE, Cargill, Incorporated, Groupe Danone S.A., E. I. du Pont de Nemours, Nestle S.A., and Company, and General Mills, Inc.
- Send Gifts To Chennai
- PerspectAI | Game Based Assessments | Pre-employment Assessment
- Civil Contractor In Mumbai,india
- Corporate Event Planner In Delhi.
- Construction Flooring Market Size, Share & Growth | Industry Report 2026
- Modular Kitchen Designs
- Agriculture Industry Email List | Agriculture Industries Mailing Database
- BIM CONSULTING SERVICE
- ORTHODONTICS IN DRACUT
- Online Cakes, Flowers And Gifts Delivery In Patna | FRINZA