Over the past few months, people across the globe have had to face an unprecedented situation: confinement. After long and very complicated weeks, full of uncertainty, freedom gradually comes. However, this is not the end for animals that live in captivity and will never be free again.
The latest PETA advertising campaign in Mexico created together with the creative agency Archer Troy aims to give voice to this reality that millions of animals live. The objective of the campaign is to raise awareness and motivate people not to have animals in captivity.
- Government Provide Subsidies on Solar Water Pump Systems | Four Solar
- Why You Need Cheap VPS Hosting Company For Your Business
- WebViews in Flutter – What an Amazing Breakthrough!
- Longrich Bioscience International
- BramhaCorp Business Park | Commercial Office Spaces in Kalyani Nagar
- CBD oil & CBD gummies
- Keto Coffee Easy to Make Best Keto Coffee Recipe
- EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF BIRTHDAY RETURN GIFTS FOR KIDS
- COST OF A TRACTOR IN INDIA
- Ready Mix Concrete Plant Manufacturer | Nilkanth Engineering Works