A couple of months back, cyber security researchers cautioned about exposed Apache Solr, Windows, and Redis servers hit with cryptocurrency miners. Now, according to Imperva, there are several open Redis servers. 70 percent of the open Redis servers show signs that they are infected with malicious software.
The security researchers say that Redis is a fantastic tool. Redis has the ability to work as in-memory distributed database, cache and a message agent. This widely popular tool is exposed to malware. The servers of Redis are designed so that they can be accessed by trusted clients inside trusted setups, they do not have default authentication, and all of the information is saved in clear text.
- Children Playground Equipment Suppliers In India
- Buy Affordable Apartment In Revanta Smart Residency
- Security Guard In Pakistan
- Why Is Australia The International Favorite?
- Gluten-Free Banana Bread: Easy To Make Best Gluten-Free Banana Bread Recipe
- Iot Mobile App Development Companies Toronto
- Legitimate Paper Writing Services
- How To Create A Custom Facebook Feed In WordPress
- The Holy Places Lord Rama Visited – ISKCON Bangalore
- Windows 10 – Tools,Pros,Cons,System Requirements