According to the book Sai Satcharita, Sai Baba arrived at the village of Shirdi in the Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra, British India, when he was about 16 years old. He led an ascetic life, sitting motionless under a neem tree and meditating while sitting in an asana. The Shri Sai Satcharita recounts the reaction of the villagers:
The people of the village were wonder-struck to see such a young lad practising hard penance, not minding heat or cold. By day he associated with no one, by night he was afraid of nobody.
His presence attracted the curiosity of the villagers, and he was regularly visited by the religiously inclined, including Mahalsapati, Appa Jogle and Kashinatha. Some considered him mad and threw stones at him. Sai Baba left the village, and little is known about him after that.
There are some indications that he met with many saints and fakirs, and worked as a weaver.
- Global Insulin Delivery Devices Market Size, Analysis | Report 2024
- CASTOR OIL – Uses, Benefits
- Top Targeted CRM Customers List | Best CRM Users Database
- Best Digital Marketing Company In Noida
- Onedrive Helpline Number 1-800-385-7116| How To Fix OneDrive Syncing Issue With Best 10 Ways
- Nandi Technology – Storage Racks & Display Racks Manufacturer In Bangalore
- McAfee.com/Activate – How To Install McAfee Antivirus
- Double Girder Goliath Crane Manufacturers- SGF Fab Industries
- Italian Marble Bhutra Marble & Granite
- Symptoms Of Coronavirus (COVID-19)