A fire broke out in the Kalka-Howrah Express Mail at around 3 am on Tuesday, near Delhi-Amritsar track near Dhirpur village of Kurukshetra. Five passengers were injured in this incident. Officials of the GRP and Rescue team arrived at the spot with the force and admitted the injured to the hospital.
- Statutory Audit And Its Significance In Today’s World
- Movers And Packers In Noida
- Advanced Analytics And Data Warehousing For Oil & Gas Industry | IntelliCompute
- An Overview: Does Builderfly Ecommerce Platform Offer Any Free Plan?
- Kinja: Which Is The Best ECommerce Platform For Large Category Of Products
- How To Avoid A Storm In A Teacup: Smart Cloud Strategies
- Promotional Risk Management & Sales Promotion Agency | Mando
- Mobile App Development Services In India | Android Application Development Services
- Delivery Driver App | Delivery Software
- Custom Printed CD-DVD Boxes And Wholesale CD-DVD Packaging | Elite Custom Boxes