The renowned face of blockbuster movies, Leonardo DiCaprio has filled the shoes of a producer, investor and philanthropist who started his career as a child actor.
A Journey To The Tip Of Success
Leonardo was first nominated for an Oscar as a teenager for his role in “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape”. He then continued to draw big roles during the 1990s, starring in “Romeo + Juliet” and “Titanic” which was the highest-grossing movie of all time with $1.85 billion, until “Avatar” passed it in 2009, reports Box Office Mojo. In 2002, the actor starred in Martin Scorsese’s “Gangs of New York.”
Accordingt Forbes, DiCaprio earned $29 million in the previous year who fell off its list of the 100 highest-paid celebrities in 2016. He won his first-ever Oscar in 2016 for his role as mountain man Hugh Glass in “The Revenant.” In addition to winning critical acclaim and awards, the feature was financially successful, grossing $533 million.
Being A Successful Producer
While he star has continued to
- Benefits Of Chia Seeds
- Responsive Website, HTML5, And Cross-Platform – Which Approach To Use When?
- Order Direct From Best Paper Machine Supplier
- Promotional Risk Management & Sales Promotion Agency | Mando
- React Native Developer | React Native App Development Services – Netset Software
- SkillStride Training Program Is The First Step For A Career
- Use Of Computer In Bangladesh
- Personal Loan Instant Approval
- Global High-Dielectric Ceramics Industry Situation And Prospects Research Report
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Category: World News