Home services startup Urban Company, formerly UrbanClap, has reported a 103% year-on-year rise in revenue to ₹216 crore in 2019-2020 on account of demand in its beauty and wellness vertical.
The services startup had reported ₹106 crore of revenue and a loss of ₹67 crore in FY19. The company didn't disclose net profit/loss figures for FY20 in its financials on Tuesday.
- Marketing Potential of Promotional Tote Bags
- LOOSE UNWANTED FAT AND COMPLETELY FLATTEN HER BELLY
- Hearing Aid Clinic in Chennai
- Electrician San Francisco
- Qualtrics EmployeeXM, Which Creates More Engaged Employees Picked
- Kitchen Essentials Checklist
- latest bridal lehenga designs 2020 with price
- Do you want to check Canada Immigration Eligibility?
- 10 Magical Things You Can Do With SEMRush To Boost Your Traffic
- Corporate Law Firm in India