Shares of Vodafone Idea continued their decline, falling 15 per cent to Rs 2.91 on the BSE on Tuesday, after Care Ratings (CARE) downgraded its ratings on the long-term bank facilities and non-convertible debentures.The stock of the telecom services firm was trading lower for the seventh straight day, plunging 44 per cent during the period. It was trading close to its all-time low price of Rs 2.61 touched on November 15, 2019.
- Why Digital Marketing Is Important For Start Ups | 25 Reasons | Need & Role
- ERP Consulting And Solution Providers In Bangalore
- Dining Table Set In Chennai
- Online Ads In Dubai “classifieds, Tourism, Apartment, Jobs And Cars”.
- Garage Door Of Warren
- How To Solve Window Update Error Code 0x80072f76
- Lead Management System
- Nizarna White Marble In Rajsamand
- Icse Schools In Bangalore
- Lovely Sovely : Whatsapp Status, SMS, Messages, DP, Quotes, Poetry, Story