ID is the technical short form of Identifier and the concept of ID is the most basic concepts of Salesforce. In the Salesforce world, record ID identifies a row in the table, or the specific record. For Example let's consider your client Jane Smith who works at the SSS Inc. Jane Smith is stored as the contact, and SSS Inc is stored as an Account in the Salesforce. The Contact Id of Jane Smith uniquely identifies her. It is different when compared to the other records in that Salesforce instance. Similarly the account SSS Inc has a unique record id. To know more detail, read the article at IDs In Salesforce.
- Online Cakes, Flowers And Gift Delivery
- Hydraulic Goods Elevator Manufacturers
- Why Everything In Your Garden Would Be Rosy When You Use The Garden
- ISO 45001:2018 Certification
- Website Development Services Company, Web Application Design And Development Solutions
- Mcx Tips-free-mcx Tips
- Blogger – Whats The Best Website Builder For An ECommerce Startup?
- Top 5 Best Digital Marketing Course Institutes Nearby Janakpuri Delhi
- What Is The Connection Between SEO And Digital Marketing?
- The Best Brahmin Wedding And Corporate Caterers In Chennai