A traceability system allows an organization to document and / or to locate a product through the stages and operations involved in the manufacture, processing, distribution and handling of feed and food, from primary production to consumption. It can therefore facilitate the identification of the cause of nonconformity of a product, and improve the ability to withdraw or recall such product if necessary and prevent unsafe products from reaching the customers.
The International Organization for Standardization defines traceability as:
“Ability to follow the movement of a feed or food through specified stage(s) of production, processing and distribution”
- Why Is IT Service Management Consultant Important In The World Of IT?
- What Is Hajj And Why Is It Important?
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Mobile App Development In Dubai
- PSD To WordPress Conversion Services In India
- Julie Murphy’s Driving School
- More About Keanu Reeves
- Australia Still In High Spirits In The Face Of Ellyse Perry Blow
- Scale Up Marketing Pte Ltd
- What Is Essential For A Good Ecommerce Website?