Who is Eligible to File ITR 1 for AY 2019-20?
ITR -1 Form is a simplified one-page form for individuals having income up to Rs 50 lakh from the following sources :
Income from Salary/Pension
Income from One House Property (excluding cases where loss is brought forward from previous years)
Income from Other Sources (excluding winning from Lottery and Income from Race Horses)
In the case of clubbed Income Tax Returns, where a spouse or a minor is included, this can be done only if their income is limited to the above specifications.
- Top Rated Mobile App, Web Development And Digital Marketing Company In Mumbai
- Animation Studios Toronto
- Nikon Binoculars, Marine
- Data Migration Service | Quickbooks Pro Advisor Support
- Vodafone Idea Declines 15% On Credit Rating Downgrade; Tanks 44% In 7 Days
- The Best Looks From The 2020 Academy Awards | Essential Homme Magazine
- Secure Internet Gateway Solutions From Comodo Dome
- Custom Printed Archive Boxes And Wholesale Archive Packaging | Elite Custom Boxes
- Virat Kohli Centuries: List Of Centuries Made By Virat Kohli
- Online Flower Delivery In Kolkata