Who is Eligible to File ITR 1 for AY 2019-20?
ITR -1 Form is a simplified one-page form for individuals having income up to Rs 50 lakh from the following sources :
Income from Salary/Pension
Income from One House Property (excluding cases where loss is brought forward from previous years)
Income from Other Sources (excluding winning from Lottery and Income from Race Horses)
In the case of clubbed Income Tax Returns, where a spouse or a minor is included, this can be done only if their income is limited to the above specifications.
- What Is E-commerce Analytics? – A Complete Guide
- Affinity Greens Zirakpur | Flats In Zirakpur
- Tips For Renting Cabins In Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Best Online Food Delivery Restaurant In Aberdeen Uk
- Social Media: Digital Advertising Agency
- Top 10 Google Chrome VPN Extensions Learn About VPN
- Global Patch Management Market
- 3 Qualities Of Realtors Found In Realtors In Toronto
- Business Setup In Dubai In 2020
- Hire Dedicated Shopify Experts | Shopify Development Services